To purchase tickets, or if you have questions, please call or visit during box office hours.
Box Office Hours
The box office is closed Monday, January 20th in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
|Mon||Tues||Wed – Thu||Fri||Sat||Sun|
|9 AM – 5 PM||9 AM – 5 PM||9 AM – 7:30 PM||9 AM – 8 PM||10 AM – 8 PM *||10 AM – 5 PM *|
*Box Office and telephones on Saturday and Sunday will open at 9 AM if there is a Children's Theatre performance.
*Box Office will close at 5 PM on days with no evening performance.
*As a courtesy to our patrons, we do not allow children under age six, including infants, to be admitted to our Main Stage Productions. Thank you.
*Please note: Children under the age of 2 who sit on an adult's lap during a Theatre for Young Audiences performance will not need their own ticket.
Box Office Hours are subject to change without notice. Please call to verify times.
- Subscription Hotline: (847) 634-7020, available to subscribers Monday – Friday, 10 AM – 5 PM
- Marriott Theatre Fax: (847) 634-7022
- Subscriber exchanges: Subscriber exchanges for any future date or production will not be processed one (1) hour prior to any performance to ensure that customers attending that performance do not miss the show opening.
- Buyer Beware: Over the last several years, there has been an increase in third party ticket sales at inflated prices.While there isn’t anything we can do about this legal practice, please know that Marriott Theatre tickets can only be trusted if purchased through our box office, Ticketmaster, Hottix, Goldstar or Todaytix. Any other sites should be regarded with suspicion. When in doubt, give our box office a call at 847-634-0200.
2019-2020 Mainstage Times & Prices*
Ask about our senior, military, and student (17 and under) discounts. Discounts only available through the Marriott Theatre box office or by phone.
|1:00 PM $55||1:00 PM $55†||4:00 PM $60||1:00 PM $60|
|7:30 PM $55||7:30 PM $55||8:00 PM $55||8:00 PM $60||5:00 PM $50|
*Tax not included. Only tickets purchased through The Marriott Theatre box office or Ticketmaster are guaranteed authentic and accurately priced. Buying tickets through any other source, including Yelp, may result in higher prices.
†Select Weeks Only
- Our Dinner Special is available on Wednesday and Thursday evenings for $65, based on dining availability (can only be purchased through the Marriott Theatre Box Office).
- Please call 847-634-0100 for restaurant reservations (reservations strongly recommended).
- Click for Seating Chart.
Children's Theatre Times & Prices
Children's Theatre takes place most Tuesdays through Saturdays at 10 AM. On select days, there is an additional performance at 12:30pm. Performance days and times vary so please visit the calendar page for each show or call the box office at 847-634-0200 to check schedules.
Single ticket prices are $18.23 (includes fees and taxes) per person, please call the Marriott Theatre Box office at 847-634-0200.
Groups of 20 or more please call our group sales department for pricing at 847-634-5909. Please note:
Children under the age of 2 who sit on an adult's lap during a Theatre for Young Audiences performance will not need their own ticket.